Río Park Villages - villas on plots from 800 m2 in Mutxamel, Alicante, Ref.:01275

 
  • City:

    Muchamiel
  • District of the city:

    Valle del Sol - Rio Park
  • Property type:

    Detached / Villa
  • Surface Area:

    120 m2
  • Plot Surface:

    900 m2
  • Bedrooms:

    3
  • Bathrooms:

    2
249 800
Mediterranean Properties manages the sale of villas located on plots from 800 m2 in Mutxamel, (Alicante - Spain), with the possibility of customizing your own project and build a different, modern house, which does not miss anything and will become a special place, cosy, spacious and bright.

The Residential has total surface of 2,100,000 m2, being already occupied around 40% with more that 500 families living there. The remaining 60% is pending urbanization.

The different plots have following characteristics:

• the first plot of 670,000 m2 approx. is aimed to construct detached homes.
• The area marked with the letter L, with an area of 277,000 m2, can be a sports area suitable for the construction of a golf course with 9 or 18 holes.
• The area marked with the letter G contains a plot of land, with an area of 12,500 m2, suitable for building a hotel.
• Finally, there are also two plots for commercial and social use, with an area of 10,600 m2 and 8,600 m2 respectively.

Its environment is residential and quiet, with good communications, it is located at only 15 minutes from the beaches of San Juan and Albufereta and Bonalba Golf Resort, at 20 minutes from the historical centre of Alicante and its International Airport.
Involved costs
Property price: 249 800
Transfer tax (10%): 24 980
Notary expenses: 541
Land Registry fees: 349
TOTAL: 275 670
Calculate mortgage
Mortgage amount,
Interest rate,
Duration ,
calculate
Payment: 786 / month
Mortgage costs
Opening commission (1.5%): 2 623
Legal taxes (1.5%): 2 623
Notary expenses: 541
Land Registry fees: 349
TOTAL: 6 136

Our partners