New builds
City
Area
Property type
Bedrooms
Price EURRUBGBP

Listing

Sort by:
102 000

Mediterranean Properties manages the sale of the plots, from 500m2 in the Finca Lloixa Phase I, Sant Joan d'Alcant, (Alicante - Spain), with the possibility of a project of a villa of your dreams: modern, fully equipped, with a wisely thought design, that connects all the rooms, and turns them into a special place, full of details, that match the surrounding area, which in its turn is endowed with total privacy. The careful design project is to be totally customize.
This is a set of 18 plots in the Finca Lloixa Phase I Urbanization, the land is classified as urban and has the key (ADO) Townhouses. The coefficient of buildable net ≤0,50 m2 t / m2s. The occupancy coefficient ≤40%. Maximum number of PB + 2P plants (1).

The area is very well communicated and dispones all the amenities around: schools, institutes, sports areas, it is connected to the national motorways, and it is at 5 minutes from the centre of Sant Joan d'Alacant, 15 minutes from the beach, a Golf Club, and from the city of Alicante. The international airport Alicante-Elche is at 20 minutes away.

102 000
75 m2 2 1
112 000

Nice rural plot of land with a rural house in need of renovation (barn according to the documents), traditional Mediterranean style, based in an exceptional spot with nearly 360º views over the area, perfect for those who seek peace and privacy. Large fenced plot of land of approximately 5,643 sq m with native plants, eucalyptus trees and its own driveway. The house is distributed between two floors with a living/dining room, an open-plan kitchen, one bedroom, one bathroom and a porch on the ground floor, and second bedroom on the upper floor. The property benefits from a fireplace in the living room, storage and its own water well. Great location just a few min walk from the TRAM train station and just 6-min drive away from the beach and the commercial area of Finestrat where you have all supermarkets and all king of shops.

112 000
75 m2 2 1
47 600

Mediterranean Properties manages the sale of these plots of 800 m2 to 1,000 m2 in the Development Rio Park in Mutxamel, (Alicante - Spain), with the possibility to build a modern and original house of your dreams with a carefully thought design full of details which will inspire you by its freshness, brightness and space. Each project will be tailormade in accordance with the personality of the owner.

The Rio Park Development has a surface of 2,100,000 m2, being already occupied around 40% of the plot, more than 500 families already live there. The remaining 60% is pending urbanization and have the following characteristics:

- The area of 670,000 m2 approx. is destined for building of detached and semi-detached houses.
- The area marked with the letter L, with the surface of 277,000 m2, is destined for sports, and suitable for the construction of 9- or 18-hole golf fields.
- The area marked with the letter G contains a plot of land, with an area of 12,500 m2, it is suitable for building a hotel.
- Finally, there is also a plot for commercial and social use, with surfaces of 10,600 m2 and 8,600 m2 respectively.

It is a residential area with good communications, located at 15 min drive from the beaches of San Juan and Albufereta and Bonalba Golf Resort, at 20 minutes from downtown Alicante and its International Airport.

47 600
45 000

Mediterranean Properties manages the sale of this rustic plot of land of 12,000 sq m where it is legal to build a house. There is water meter and electrics which is unusual for a rustic piece of land to have. Breathtaking views over the surrounding area, of the countryside and the mountains. The plot is only a 7-min walk into the town centre where you have supermarkets, restaurants, cafeterias, medical centre, municipal pool centre. You are also just a 20-min drive to Villajoyosa town and beach, 15 min into Finestrat town and golf course and 30-min drive into Benidorm. This beautiful town has a mix of Spanish, English and other different European nationalities.

45 000
324 000

Mediterranean Properties manages the sale of this large rustic plot of land of 32.435 sq m with fantastic panoramic views over the sea and the mounts. The plot has paved access and is based next to the town Finestrat, just 2 km away from its old town with its comprehensive facilities. The beaches of Villajoyosa are 10 km away, or 17 min by car. This is a unique property ideal for those who seek privacy and best views over the coast.

324 000