Mediterranean Properties manages the sale of this rustic plot of land of 12,000 sq m where it is legal to build a house. There is water meter and electrics which is unusual for a rustic piece of land to have. Breathtaking views over the surrounding area, of the countryside and the mountains. The plot is only a 7-min walk into the town centre where you have supermarkets, restaurants, cafeterias, medical centre, municipal pool centre. You are also just a 20-min drive to Villajoyosa town and beach, 15 min into Finestrat town and golf course and 30-min drive into Benidorm. This beautiful town has a mix of Spanish, English and other different European nationalities.
Plots of 800 m2 to 1,000 m2 in the Development Rio Park in Mutxamel, (Alicante - Spain), with the possibility to build a modern and original house of your dreams with a carefully thought design full of details which will inspire you by its freshness, brightness and space.
Each project will be totally made in accordance with the personality of the owner.
The Rio Park Development has a surface of 2,100,000 m2, being already occupied around 40% of the plot, more than 500 families already live there. The remaining 60% is pending urbanization.
It is a residential area with good communications, located at 15 min drive from the beaches of San Juan and Albufereta and Bonalba Golf Resort, at 20 minutes from downtown Alicante and its International Airport.
Nice rural plot of land with a rural house in need of renovation (barn according to the documents), traditional Mediterranean style, based in an exceptional spot with nearly 360º views over the area, perfect for those who seek peace and privacy. Large fenced plot of land of approximately 5,643 sq m with native plants, eucalyptus trees and its own driveway. The house is distributed between two floors and needs complete renovation. Great location just a few min walk from the TRAM train station and just 6-min drive away from the beach and the commercial area of Finestrat where you have all supermarkets and all king of shops.
Mediterranean Properties offers for sale this beautiful peace of land is just 1-min drive to Relleu village. The land has 12,500 square meters and legal of 10,000 square meters. With breath-taking views of the mountains, the plot has a small house of 80 sq m, and it is all legal with its own electricity and water from the village. The Law permits you to build up to 200 sq m on this plot.
In the village there is a population of about 1800 people, with a great variation of Spanish, Dutch, English and Belgium. There is also a municipal pool very close, restaurants, cafeterias, medical centre and a supermarket. You are also just a 20-min drive to Villajoyosa town and beach, 15 min into Finestrat town and golf courses, and 30-min drive into Benidorm.
This lovely village has everything that you need as well as its fiestas several times a year where they all get together and make food and give out free drinks and street parties. Really makes you feel that you are in Spain.
Plots from 545 m2 in Sant Joan d'Alcant, (Alicante - Spain), with the possibility of a project to build a different house, the house of your dreams, modern, which is not lacking in anything , with a design that has been thought wisely, that spins all the rooms, and turns it into a special place, full of details, with spacious and very bright environments, that harmonize with the visual details that are in the surroundings, and that at the same time it is endowed with total privacy. Design project very careful, with character, fully customized.
Is a set of 18 plots, of which only 4 are available, on land classified as urban and qualified with code (ADO) Terraced Houses. Net building coefficient ≤0.50 m2 t / m2s. Occupancy coefficient ≤40%. Maximum number of PB + 2P plants (1).
Its surroundings have good services and communications, schools, institutes, sports areas, and connected to the main road networks, it is 5 minutes from the center of Sant Joan d'Alacant, 15 minutes from the beach, the Alicante Golf club, from the city of Alicante and 20 minutes from its Alicante-Elche International Airport.
Mediterranean Properties, we are the real estate agency with the five-star award in the category of best advisory and sales agency for commercial properties. We have been awarded for the third consecutive year at the European Property Awards in London.
Mediterranean Properties manages the sale of this large rustic plot of land of 32.435 sq m with fantastic panoramic views over the sea and the mounts. The plot has paved access and is based next to the town Finestrat, just 2 km away from its old town with its comprehensive facilities. The beaches of Villajoyosa are 10 km away, or 17 min by car. This is a unique property ideal for those who seek privacy and best views over the coast.